CUV 2.80% $13.19 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

I think Vitiligo is a much bigger deal than most expect,...

1. 16,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4199
    I think Vitiligo is a much bigger deal than most expect, especially analysts. Sure, Vitiligo is a large market that could very well provide substantial revenues on its own. But I think it is no coincidence that the company has been saying they intend on becoming a "household name by 2026" (the same year we are expected to get Scenesse to market for Vitiligo). Vitiligo, given the size of the market, will require that the company significantly expands production and distribution. This should hopefully increase access to this treatment for off label use (they'll probably need to lower prices a bit, but given the enormous increase in scale that won't be an issue). Imagine the revenue potential from ordinary people looking to protect themselves from the sun and get a highly desirable bronzing effect in the process going in for an annual Scenesse implant + topical top up cream. The company has been conservative with the numbers they provide for the revenue potential from consumer markets (possibly for competitive or regulatory reasons, or simply in an attempt to under promise and over deliver), but I think we all know just how significant a product like this could be from a revenue perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.19
Change
-0.380(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $660.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.46 $13.57 $13.13 $1.075M 81.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164 $13.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.29 286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.