CUV 0.33% $15.20 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Syd Capital Markets Briefing Presentation, page-86

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Until they “loudly and proudly” address the fraudulent demonisation of sunlight and skin tanning , my scathing opinion of this management will remain , that they are scheming and self serving over everything else.

They have taken the lazy, glacial, self serving path that never addressed the stigma and outdated (skin tan and essential sunlight exposure) rhetoric that has undoubtedly held the skin tanning drug down and almost out since its inception in the 1980s with its future still uncertain in 2024.

How will it be possible for this unjust situation to ever change without addressing, rebutting and destroying this false narrative (that only exists to sustains big toxic suncream business model) that is literally damaging the health of millions while scenesse (a drug that has proven itself to be incredibly safe and effective over at least 2 decades!) continues to be completely stonewalled and ignored by most still ……… Ask people involved working in the health and skin health sector (dermatologists!) nobody knows this incredible drug exists in 2024……. WTAF?!

2 mill plus huge bonuses every year for taking the path of least resistance , never pushing back against the authoritys doesn’t guarantee that we will ever see widespread success like we should have already had. It’s critical in my opinion that this subject is honestly addressed and dealt with once and for all by Wolgen if he wants to be taken seriously……. It’s time to man up at the 2024 AGM PW!
    Last edited by Melon felon!: Today, 12:19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.20
Change
-0.050(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $761.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.19 $15.46 $15.07 $429.5K 28.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 330 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.35 151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.