SYD 0.00% $8.72 sydney airport

Ann: SYD completes institutional component of Entitlement Offer, page-25

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2357
    I have been a long term supporter of SYD.

I have spoken with management over the phone, and attended too many AGM's to recall.

At one stage I held 360,000 shares and thought I would never sell them.

I have many times described my love for this asset, there are not many like this globally.

I have stated many times I would be a buyer but not at the current price.

Lets be totally honest...nothing I say here....nor anyone else for that matter will influence the SP even a single pip. The instos run this ship 100%.

The chop is a forum for sharing of BOTH information and ideas/opinions.

I am happy to hear all points of view, as there is always a high chance that my thinking is wrong.

I do agree with your point that on the day the rights issue was announced I voiced my opinion on here stating that another $2b was a 17% dilution which was premature, coming off the headline without having read the detail. My mistake, my bad,I will own that one.

It was obvious that management would need to raise, and whilst I always say debt is cheaper than equity, when you have debt the size of what SYD is now sitting on, there needs to be a point where you get concerned....particularly when you need traffic numbers through the gates in order to service that debt.

Enough from me on this now. I really hope it flies back to $9 and all holders make a killing.

Whilst I love this asset, Its just not an investment for me at this price.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.