SYD 0.00% $8.72 sydney airport

I dont understand why a lot of non-holders are suddenly...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I dont understand why a lot of non-holders are suddenly interested to comment.

The reality of this stock is that vast majority of it's retail holders had no idea about its value up until the bids of taker over rolled in. Thats why the stock was hovering around the $5 to $6 SP for quite some time. Those same retail investors, albeit now non-holders have not learned any lessons from their blunder and still see themselves as fit to comment. If you dont know anything please stay quiet?

This stock, based on the assets it owns as well as potential for travel when the flood gates of travel does open should trade roughly at $10+ to $15 SP. Remember there are tonnes of blue chip stocks, including travel ones that have done vast amounts of recovery since March of last year. It is unlikely for SYD to run out of cash till the borders open due to the CR they did not long ago and even if they did another CR it wont be the end of the world. I for one will happily buy more of it.

The offers that are being made by the consortium are to some degree predatory given the timing and the amount being offered. Obviously they are investment companies and not charity and as such they are going to want it as cheap as possible.

Meanwhile I think the management at SYD must provide a counter offer in the vicinity of $10 SP as the consortium low balled initially and see if they can meet in between.

Otherwise dont sell, if you run out of cash you could always do CR or even government bailout.

Non-holders, kindly stay quiet, no one is interested I assure you, if you knew anything about this stock you would be a holder of it right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.