SYD 0.00% $8.72 sydney airport

I absolutely agree about the dead cat bounce. the market was...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    I absolutely agree about the dead cat bounce. the market was overheated in February. It could have fallen back to 6500 and it would have been healthy. A month ago the All Ords were around 6250 from memory. With everything that's going on at the moment. Crazy.

I regretted missing out on the rally from 23rd March. Everything that happening seems too big for a simple V shape recovery and everything is wonderful in a few months. It's always felt like a W or L shape. Maybe it's just wishful thinking after missing the rally.

I have the same trouble with SYD as I do with other stocks I'm following - if it looks cheap (much lower than $5.50), but it seems like the market is falling and it will go lower, what to do...

February 2021 seems reasonable. I'm not holding out hope for a vaccine, but some type of proven, effective, readily available medical remedy would change the landscape entirely. You might be right about having *had* a good business model. Warren Buffet doesn't hold out much hope for the airline industry. I'm confident we will return to good times but it could take 3 to 5 years. The same debate is occurring regarding the cruise ship industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.