ALK 2.91% 53.0¢ alkane resources limited

Hi dct .. I noticed your post on another forum yesterday , so I...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hi dct .. I noticed your post on another forum yesterday , so I took it from that you and your family are safe and well so far from this troubled world .
    Some of the regular ALK posters and contributors have been predictably quiet , as we have all more important issues and family matters taking priority .However ---reflecting on the last Boda announcement and that Proactive NIC Earner recent interview , is "good for the soul and spirits" as we home isolate a little further .
    The last two drilling announcements by Alkane ( at Roswell and Boda ) are high class world class hits ---and made me reflect ( as regards Boda and this dct post , specifically this sentence :

"If that is the case then my 6m ounce call will be redundant."
    Hole KSD007 DEFINATELY made this redundant , KSD006 to the north skimmed over the top of the porphyry ....and we holes 008 and 009 coming !!
    I have erred on the side of waiting on the remaining two holes of this initial programme of 5 holes , to do some further back of envelope numbers ---but hole 007 made me reflect in multiples of 5x --probably 10 and more ( as a minimum) of the 6 M OZ figure .
    Whilst we have to reflect on the "here and now"of good health and peoples welfare ...we also need to have time to remain positive and confident and with a sense of optimism . ALK gives me that .
    It will be interesting to see the programme ahead that the Board outlines , after the 5 hole results . Depending on work force status and "allowables"under public health/essential services , do they ramp up in fill drilling at Boda --or go to Kaiser for positive more near surface open pit oxide gold ( earlier money spinner ??!!) --or both .
    We will see within a few weeks ....and in the meantime , we all hope the tide turns and we return to a safer , healthier and less troubled world

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $319.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $917.4K 1.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29062 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 3590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.