ALK 2.83% 51.5¢ alkane resources limited

ps It was dct 's post below of the 8th Feb ( seems like light...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    ps It was dct 's post below of the 8th Feb ( seems like light years ago !) , which was the reason and reflection of my post today:

Some months ago I did a back of the envelope @ 6m ounces of gold for Boda, the way it is now trading I think it will be more than that. The drill core from the original discovery hole is a very telling clue and has only now been made public, clearly the current drill hole is going to be more of the same else they would not have made the discovery core drilling photos public. This is a subtle signal the market has picked up on.

There are plenty of knowledgeable people out there that fully comprehend what those core photos mean, they are classic test book porphyry deposit rock alteration vectoring toward the potassic core. The discovery hole has only skimmed the core, the Bornite (purple/blue colour) blebs are a dead giveaway, expect to see more Bornite alteration in the current drill if they disclose them, more Bornite means higher gold grades and Boda is a gold rich porphyry, the best mix as most porphyries worldwide are copper rich.

Boda actually has scout drilling south and north already that puts this deposit at 600-700m longitudinal strike potential similar in size to Cadia East. If that is the case then my 6m ounce call will be redundant. The magnetics I have previously posted puts the core north of the current holes, the discovery hole has a central deposit location hit of - 100m @ 1.06g/t Au, 0.41% Cu from 408m - this could well indicate typical potassic core grades and if that is the case then this deposit will well and truly be a mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $754.0K 1.443M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 82001 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 58308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.