CBY 2.17% 4.5¢ canterbury resources limited

My first guess is the title of the 2nd slide in the presentation...

1. 3,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1082
    My first guess is the title of the 2nd slide in the presentation "High Leverage". That typically indicates borrowing. Not what was what meant of course but how would the audience react in today's climate of a bear market?
    My second guess is that the POG is going backwards at present and there is increasing commentary that the US share markets are heading for a downturn and that will also affect the ASX which is down again today too, of course.
    My third guess is that CBY is a small cap and a volatile stock and so the negative market sentiment towards gold stocks will affect CBY.
    Overall, the total sales today amounted to $36k and so only a few people selling can have this kind of impact. Recognise that there were sales at 12.5c during the day.
    Without any announcement in relation to exploration or tenement results then you have to look at market sentiment.
    CBY continues to be a high risk, high reward stock. Can you swallow PNG risk? Can you accept the need for the company to continue raising the funds that it needs going forward?
    \

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $7.900M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $7.578K 168K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 162080 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.