KCN 0.00% $1.35 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Sydney Mining Club Presentation, page-112

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2254
    No Pat you'll find that's not right. Zurich and Kingsgate were partners in the TAFTA case and we agreed that we could either take the ruling from TAFTA and get compensation from the Thai govt if we won the case in which case Zurich would get the first US$55mil and Kingsgate would get the balance or we could negotiate with the Thai Govt to get the mine back - the partners agreed between themselves confidentially to go down the path of getting the mine back - ask yourself why would Zurich agree to do that if they weren't going to get their $55mil?
    There is nothing to say that we'll get anything more from the Thai govt than the mine back plus additional leases and a tax holiday that they have already agreed to give us - there is no guarantee or agreement that says the Thai govt will give us any cash compensation on top of the things they've already given us - it'll be up to the negotiating skills of Jamie Gibson from here - we certainly want some cash to at least reduce the amount of US$55mil+interest we owe Zurich that will start to become payable probably after our first cash positive operating quarter that should be the upcoming Jun24 quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.