SRL 2.38% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

hi Algen Scandium is a great opportunity waiting to happen....

1. 103 Posts.
    hi Algen

Scandium is a great opportunity waiting to happen. There are many interested parties waiting for a way forward in achieving reliable supply and there are many patents for extraction processes, but so far no one has pulled it all together. Metallica have a nice project with their own process and flow sheet but nothing has happened for them for 2 years. Very high capital costs I think.
    If CLQ can, through their patented process deliver lower capital and operating costs that break this thing wide open then I think they may well become the market maker for scandium. Think about all the TiO2 plants world wide letting valuable metal residues go down the drain that could potentially benefit from this additional revenue stream that CLQ can deliver.
    I am awaiting the update about the ISK pilot plant with anticipation. If it meets and/or exceeds expectations and a commercial plant results it will undoubtedly augur well for the technical aspects of the syerston project as CLQ have said that the processing route for both are similar. It is inconceivable that ISK are not well advanced with offtake agreements for the potential supply of scandium. A green light from them for a commercial plant will also imo bode well for CLQ also securing offtake agreements for the syerston output.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 44.5¢ 40.0¢ $6.307K 15.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14279 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.