SRL 7.14% 45.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Fair posts lockstock. If I can add to them. The recent company...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Fair posts lockstock.

If I can add to them.

The recent company performance is a disappointing outcome.

If you bought CLQ shares at any time in nearly the last 12 months and held them you would be underwater.

I hear you on the nature of speculative stocks being news driven. However, since mid last year CLQ has staffed up, increasing O/H with a clear target to strike some deals. This has not happened. CLQ also committed to producing some high purity Scandium Oxide to help strike deals, at what was likely considerable cost - they delivered on this 4 months late (and no doubt this would have chewed through more cash).

Unfortunately the confluence of this is that the money from the last CR, (18c - and how people complained !!!), will shortly run out, and there have been no deals to prop up the required further working capital the company needs, and now next to no time to get a hail mary offtake agreement before the cash runs out.

My call is that management is partially to blame for this, and backing the company into the corner - the folks they employed to execute the company strategy have underperformed and the shareholders are looking at further dilution/erosion of wealth.

Given where we are I'm tipping a CR at about the time of the next quarterly, and given the current SP, and trend of SP, that CR is likely to be done in the single digits. Mid single digits is a genuine possibility.

And to those naïve folks on here that believe management are not concerned about the SP, I wonder why you invest in the share market, and it would not surprise me that you probably usually lose money. For a speculative stock like this, that runs from capital raising to capital raising, hopefully on the smell of an oily rag, the SP is critical in determining at what price you'll next be able to raise capital, and how much of it.

GLTA but without a significant bit of news, i.e. cashflow related, my opinion is that the shareholders are in for considerably more short term pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.030(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 47.5¢ 42.5¢ $13.11K 28.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6344 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 4477 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.