1AD 0.00% 2.5¢ adalta limited

Ann: SYNBV MoU Webinar presentation, page-68

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Too be honest I think getting a deal before options expiry is out of T/O hands. It also requires the other companies agreement as well and terms will be everything.
    Personally, if he wanted to get these shares in the money in time. There should be announcement saying material offers have been made.

Its been over a month since the initial announcement and we are still getting "near term" comment.
    While I understand that T/O doesn't want to give too much away, making announcement about tabled offers is not a pump as long as they are legitimate offers and could be verified by the ASX if required.

There is a lot of focus on the expiry of options which makes sense but also means that if this deal doesn't occur before hand I would believe a sell off would occur. Open ended timelines for financial transactions are never good for biotech, especially 1ad given its track record unfortunately.

Again patience will be the key, I have no doubt in my mind we will get a deal. But there is plenty of volatility ahead for me.

For those saying, its in the shareholders best interest that the options don't get triggered, I would argue that is actually the opposite reaction.
    Options are a carrot for most cap raises as a sweetener for existing holders. If T/O didn't make an effort to get options in the money they are essentially a useless offering in future.

Just my 2 cents. 6 weeks till options expiry, 29 trading days left to make that announcement.

Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 13/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $10.49K 419.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1100000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 17121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 38369
Last updated 14.24pm 31/05/2024 ?
1AD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.