BCI 0.00% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

As I mentioned, I believe a lot will depend on the MIND...

1. 2,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 607
    As I mentioned, I believe a lot will depend on the MIND announcement, if/when it happens. If they don't proceed with the investment, well BCI has to find another potential $100mil for salt.......

But certainly agree @mansell57 re the small holders representation. As at the last Annual Report non top 20 holders represented only 25% of total holders and this will only reduce further if/once the MIND announcement/investment is made and the CN's are eventually converted.

It's why I suspect a smallish SPP will go ahead for salt, but what I forgot to add last night in my post, is that I would expect the SPP to be underwritten by the big guys, to enable them to mop up any shortfall in the SPP.

Small holders are given their opportunity but the big guys will pick up the leftovers......

As for SOP, well from my perspective, 'seeing is believing' so my advertised 'Hold' position shall remain in place until I'm convinced that BCI have the means to deliver SOP.

There's a lot of sea water pumping and transferring though ponds to cross before BCI even start with SOP......... Let's 'sea' what happens!! ('sea' what I did there......wink.png)

My last post for 2023 so a big Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to all the BCI contributors & followers - special mention to Cass for all the wonderful sat photo's of Mardie throughout the year........!!!!

Cheers to all - enjoy the festive season with your loved ones, stay safe & look forward to catching up for what should be a very interesting 2024.......!!!!!

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $692.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $15.67K 66.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60414 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 394377 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 49728
Last updated 15.54pm 09/05/2024 ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.