OEC 10.3% 13.0¢ orbital corporation limited

cant say for absolute certainty without digging through all the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 505 Posts.
    cant say for absolute certainty without digging through all the documentation but i seem to recall a figure of about 40-ish cents and i think the tenure was for 2 years expiring sometime early in the year. so i'm guessing redemption deadline is early 2017?

i cant say that the conversions would have been too much of a dampener on the SP. in fact, due to low trading volumes... it's may actually be a disincentive to convert and hold on for as long as possible especially if the view is that SP wont likely be going down to convertion par value. what gives 10% yield these days? but i think the interest isnt being paid in cash but rather by way of more shares.

i've always wondered how management did such a bad deal in terms of the rates in such an environment of weak and lowering global interest rates!

the BOD had better finally make good use of the cash raised from the Synerject sale. they're sold off pretty much everything now. Sprint Gas and the entry into LPG was made out to be such a big deal but they really were "Johnny come lately" getting into the game probably 2 years of more too late and only having everything in place when the gov subsidies were being pulled back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.