NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Syngas Technology Patent Application, page-16

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I understand your frustration and rightly so, especially the BFS.
    Yes, I've been patiently waiting like many of us since 2018.....and like all of us, in a perfect world would love to see LCK already in production.

Unfortunately, we can't ignore the havoc that covid has caused, putting many projects behind by one or two years.

Once, again this is solely my view:
    I personally see the patent as an integral part of LCK's longevity.
    I'm a true believer that you don't put all your eggs into one basket.

Now we all know that we are looking at 2024/2025 before LCK potentially go into production ... so to see them branching out into South America with the potential to start production in 2023 and actually start making money , rather than relying on share holders to fund them until 2024/25 is a great business move by management......but they need their patents in place first.

Projects of this magnitude take years to get of the ground ......and carry so many risk...hence the reason larger instituition have been waiting for the outcome of the BFS.

Yes, its a little annoying the release of the BFS has been delayed, but if it can show full funding for the Leigh Creek project, in turn de-risking the project, then that will be the first catalyst for other instituition hoping on board and be reflected in the share price.

If the board had been sitting back doing nothing over the past few years , then I would have left ages ago.....but they haven't.
    Their at the business end now ..... so as frustrating as this journey has been ..... there is light at the end of the tunnel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.