SNT 2.22% 4.4¢ syntara limited

you are free to have your own opinion Pepg, but mine is about...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    you are free to have your own opinion Pepg, but mine is about the CEO.

He has destroyed SH's value by selling the Manitol business for nothing, that business has cost over $300m and 10 years+.
    he constantly claimed the Manitol business will be breakeven, kept telling shareholders how valuable it is.
    But when he dumped it last year he said " the business will have no value", and claimed this is a huge win of "cost cutting".

year on year he had free options, and instantly sold afterwards. he has never spent any his own money to buy shares on the market.
    he always maintain an extremely high salary, even the company's payroll has come down to 26.

He has slowly lost the confidence of some major SHs, in my opinion, by not been straight forwards about the real situation of the drug, trails progress, the partnership negotiation,
    Result?:
    the Second largest SH sold out with big loss on 2021.
    BVF has since never participated any CR, now their original investment have lost 90%.
    Karst peek sold, I can't comment on that but suspect the story is not what he gave.
    Platinum? Gary proudly said this investor is long term and not "bought and sell", that remains to be seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.