1AD 0.00% 1.9¢ adalta limited

Sorry but its really not. This stock unfortunately is a standard...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Sorry but its really not. This stock unfortunately is a standard pump and pump stock for the short term traders.
    To become T20 holder you'd need only 2-3M in shares. that's not enough to suppress anything. (13m were traded yesterday)

Important to note you can even see if any of the T20 holders have sold which i doubt they have.
    I am super bullish on this stock but people need to stop being surprised at this price action.

Last announcement we went from 2.5-4.1 back to sub 3 by close of trading.
    Yesterday was a MOU which isn't binding so no surprise the news was sold into.

With so little newsflow,people that were trapped on the last announcement would have ran for the exit as soon as they could have yesterday.
    People know they can get cheaper shares because all it takes is 200k shares to drop in 10%.

And I was a believer of TO going to a deal before options expiry but I'm sorry "relatively near term" is not in the next 6 weeks.

All this stock takes is a bit of patience. When the deal arrives, as long as we don't get only a 2m cash upfront payment (which would be ludicrous), there will be plenty of bags to be made and even more if you're willing to wait till the end of phase 2 IF its efficacious.

Unfortunately the reality of 1ad atm is that, if there is no announcement, there is no interest. Yes, there are people that are accumulating but during this phase there will never be random 20% spikes or sustained runs.

We all know what catalyst is needed and I have no doubt we'll get it. Happy to wait a few extra months for a better deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.