SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic broadens license agreement with Tata Communications, page-17

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350

Agreed Bull. Even some investors have no idea what the company does and can't get their heads around around the revenue potential now or in the future.

They still think that this is merely an app.

I think perhaps the management team needs to more clearly define the divisions In line with the previous announcements so punters get a better idea of the potential.

In this announcement I read it as the CSP and SDK is already licenced to TATA. The Tata SDX will now use white labelled Freeway, overpass and when available Traveller and potentially Dataflex.

They will rebrand and license to their MNOs as apart of the Tata SDX.

At the same time the SYT Freeway and OTT and other products will be available to Tata MNO and will, more importantly SYT have Access to Tata Network which advances the SYT global footprint and therefore global reach of the SYT MVN.

This in turn expands Network Access for all CSP and SDK developed apps allowing third parties using the SDK for their apps to have a global reach, making the SDK more valuable as a development platform from a cross carrier reach perspective.

Global reach seems to be becoming a self fulfilling prophecy!

Happy to stand corrected and would value opinions from the brains trust.
    Last edited by Pizzas4: 15/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.