SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Carrier Progress and Company Performance, page-104

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Personally I found it to be a rather strange announcement.

Effectively saying China, Mexico & Turkey are running behind the schedule many had envisaged last Oct/Nov when the ties were first announced.

Vietnam on the other hand still seems to be on that initial schedule.

What's new is the info on Ghana & Kenya where things are much further progressed than anyone outside of Syntonic had any idea it was advancing that fast. You could say South Africa is more advanced than investors previously knew about as well, but its obviously not as advanced as the other 2.

It's also interesting to note that Nigeria wasn't mentioned at all in the announcement ............. I wonder why?

We're now half way through the current quarter and still no sign of the new UI that was meant to be delivered by the end of December (perhaps there keeping that and the international traveler feature for a Barcelona unveil).

What's happened to the monthly report regarding the installation base ?

Not much good bringing it out halfway through (or later) the following month. Needs to be issued consistently on like the 5th or 6th business day of each month.

Get's you wondering whether its just an oversight on there behalf or its missed the target for January ........

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.