SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Carrier Progress and Company Performance, page-105

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Art, sorry to hear about SBM (currently $3.84). But I do appreciate your honesty as it is a lesson for me that maybe I can just learn from you rather than making the same mistake myself.
    I read all the announcements and I am very happy with Syntonic’s activity (very busy) and their base line growth, their continually expanding global footprint. I too, like others here, am not happy with the SP and currently have quite a loss on paper. That does concern me but not at all enough to bail out.
    I find the company and management very solid. Expansion, growth, new products, very clever founders with a mountain of experience, a strong and well connected board, and ‘skin in the game’.
    I don’t think Gary would have said Rahul “How about we just potter along and get performance shares and then sell out at 1c”, as a poster was alluding to. That just does not gel with my research and senses at all. I believe this management. If I didn’t I would be out. Syntonic have an ever increasing footprint in the heart of the worlds carriers. Revenue, while very frustrating not to see much yet, will come. How much? Who knows? Not knowing details is frustrating also. But, being at the heart of it all, revenue will come in time. Just have to patient. That is hard. In Siddhartha, when asked by a businessman what skills he had, the Buddha replied, “I can wait”. I can too, but I am no Buddha so I feel all the angst and worry. But I have not lost any confidence so I will hold and maybe my patience will be rewarded.
    Thanks for the reminder Art.
    (“I think it’s moving Jerry”)
    Rubi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.