SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Carrier Progress and Company Performance, page-93

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274

- Tata and it's global launch this year

We have seen uptake in direct TATA advertising - on their own website, but nothing further publicly. Syntonic won’t state to anyone that the deal is delayed heavily. They can bypass the question by stating they don’t have control over the release etc etc - but as I have stated before, they would HAVE to know how it’s progressing as the CSP still runs from SYT servers.

- Dataflex and its launch with revenue generating agreements and resellers wanting to on sell the product

Until the announcement comes, its here say.

We waited 9 months for an expansion announcement for Freeway and we still haven’t got confirmation of its deployment - we should get an announcement stating “Freeway now deployed in a China, Turkey etc” - not a “final stages of pilot launch” etc.

- Tier 1 telcos licensing the platform technologies and increasing our bottom line

This is true, however, we are going to need many more annnouncments at the current revenue rate for this to be worthwhile. I’ll still be waiting for this to occur.

- Global expansion and a shift towards content plans through the white labelling of Overpass

Still waiting for the deployment. This will occur, but still needs to be proven that it can generate significant revenue.

- Traveller app disrupting the roaming industry and subsequent white labelling by telcos

You and I dont know that this will occur. Using the term disrupting the industry is a sales pitch to holders. Freeway has seen uptake by telcos, but it hasn’t yet taken the world by storm like some believe. Do you honestly think overnight that international traveller will be a sudden success?

- Verizon and their dependancy on our technology and where they take it as the NFL was only a single component of their shift toward content and globalisation across the mobile internet

Yes, it’s well know Verizon is our key partner. The problem with the NFL I see, is due to the fact it is now available on all mobiles, there is no guarantee of the data free service on the NFL app next season. That feature was a season by season thing which Verizon ultimately makes year by year. It isn’t reliable, unless GG knows well in advance what Verizon’s plans are.

- All of these aspects coming into effect and revenue ramping up by the end of the year.

Revenue ramp up will occur, but the issue is, by how much? I personally don’t see revenue from the global expansion having much effect to what we think it can be until end of this calendar year to early next year..

In addition, I didn’t call anyone stupid. If that’s how you interested that, it’s your own fault. I said it seems you and a few others seem naive and seem to negate some concerns over the company - dilution of shares, time frame in revenue ramp up, delays in deal announcements, the effect on the global market while we wait for positive, revenue bearing announcements.

It seems any time someone brings up a reasonable discussion regarding a concern, you and a few others just run a copy paste job like the above and emphasise the deals we have which isn’t actually debating the topic. It makes you come across as naive to the point or that you just deny the potential effects of the issues in the discussion.

Hunt, I don’t mind your posts and research as I appreciate everyone’s, but people need to be real and look at everything holistically and debate it with a neutral view.

A key piece of advice is, never fall in love with a stock - you questioned another holder why they hold, with the long term view of the companies failure. The reason:

That person bought in low and can sell high, make some good money off the potential upcoming announcements, walk away with some nice cash - he/she doesn’t have to believe in the company prospering into a .. Billion dollar company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.