SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Carrier Progress and Performance, page-44

1. 1,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    Just to clear up some of the differing views at this point trying to be pushed as fact such as
    - Overpass is dead
    - Overpass takes a week to integrate
    That comment made by Rahul in the very first webinar about a weeks integration was in regards to Freeway, not Freeway Overpass
    It is being used as a reference still to help some peoples agenda, even though we have discussed this more than half a year ago
    It was also explained in a webinar, possibly two or three ago by Rahul, that Overpass needs the carrier billing also...in steps our new Zenvia platform

Hello Mr Huntfish,
    Many thanks for your continued support and enthusiasm.
    The recent expansion announcements are with regards to Freeway Overpass globally which involves a deeper carrier integration, i.e. direct carrier billing for subscriptions. We decided to limit our marketing in all regions until we can deploy the more profitable Overpass solution.
    Kind regards,
    Syntonic Investor Relations

Doesn’t everyone want a deeper integration with these Tier 1 telcos and have them using the very best of our technology?
    Isn’t that called innovation (not can kicking) to keep our software ahead of the competition instead of just sitting on your first idea and never adapting to what your clients are needing?

Great update when I got off my flight at almost midnight last night, loving how we are getting a much more comprehensive run down on all the progression to date
    Upstream you are correct, a very busy 6 months ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.