SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I’m currently in Portugal and using my partner’s laptop. I used...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I’m currently in Portugal and using my partner’s laptop. I used it to do a search soon after I arrived which happened to be using Yahoo. The attached information appeared on screen asking for permission to use cookies to better personalise my time on Yahoo which is now part of the Oath family. The information details how they will personalise ads for me with educated guesses using any searches I make eg. If I search for a certain movie they’ll use location services and suggest a cinema nearby that I can go and watch it in.
    This is so smart on Oath’s part as this information will be popping up on every single person’s phone/computer/tablet in Europe and rapidly spreading the word and educating people about Oath.
    Time for Oath to go viral and grow exponentially which will only mean good things for SYT in my humble, honest (currently Portuguese) opinion.
    Exciting times for Oath = Exciting times for SYT imo
    Ciao for now...

36422BD6-E9CD-482E-8E75-CD45859FB4E4.jpeg 5E4A62EB-F7C2-47F2-93A9-5F7282EFF1FF.jpeg 6400761E-3DDD-442A-8054-CFD1E19553C6.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.