SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

This week was interesting watching HC posts, so many emotional...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    This week was interesting watching HC posts, so many emotional posters for those reading between the lines so many here are over invested, investing should be the same a buying a rental property an unemotional researched experience, if you really believe in where you are invested you should bank on issues coming from left field the only real control you have is whether you are in or out. You must rely on your own research not on others fear, we who are invested here must trust those running SYT and the reasons they feel a capital raise is good for the long term health of this business if you can't you trust their judgement find somewhere you feel your risk is more comfortable. We have seen expected growth over the months growth building needs to be fed. It seems if a poster is bullish and says something along the lines (I believe the way this looks our CSP may be used by Telcos to enable TV and advertising on smart phones) this person was ridiculed for being a dreamer and there is no fact stick to the facts ect. I have seen no apologies to this poster who has skin in the game. These same posters some say they are investors here, but are they I have a hard time believing people who crap in their own bed, if you are not happy or confused email the company this is not the place to vent, you lose credibility because you are still invested, why? Those who are bullish and want to make a few educated guesses to where you believe SYT are going knock your selves out, those who want to nit pick everything knock your selves out also just be aware you guys are a dime a dozen at work we know you!
    It goes with out saying I am bullish with my SYT investment or I wouldn't be here, personally I for me to say to fellow long term investors good luck is condescending only patience is needed here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.