SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Installed Base Growth Surges Beyond 25M Smartphones, page-45

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    - landgrap for what if obviously demand for our services is poor or nearly inexistent / my perception

The term land grab IMO is a wrong term to use from the company. I would say "market share" instead. The reason the market share is so important is because it enables the opportunity for revenue. More signups = more consumers = more potential revenue. I am myself frustrated by the lack of dedicated white labelling of the product resulting in minimum revenues - i am excited for the upcoming deployments to prove some substantial revenue.

- how is collaboration doing with Tata?

Clearly from a SH point of view, non existent. We can see from our end that that are companies using or ready to utilise the SDX however, because of the what appears to be average deal from management, we are reliant on NET revenue from the SDK before we see revenue share. Hopefully we see an updated deal come shortly as per the cleansing statement.

- how is collaboration doing with verizon? To me it seems that Verizon goes there own way and left syt alone

This is a silly statement. The majority of our business is with Verizon. The SDK integrations account for 22Million of the installs.

- what about so called hockey stick my *%< revenues?

Granted with this one. Poor hype from GG which screwed a lot of people in the short term over.

- what is management opinion about weak SP?

They need a better answer than, "We are majority holders so it affects us too"

- it is not enough to ann that they are planing to enter new market China for example. My bet, no chance for syt enter China.

This is a silly statement. We have a partnership and we will be deploying this year. It was already confirmed in the webinar also. SYT will be in china on all 3 major carriers.

- if I remember well the system/platform is very easy within a week installed, so why it takes so long to sign with other carriers ?

RA did state once a deal was done, it should only take 7 days to integrate. I assume, 7 days to integrate, however, some time to ensure the system is running smoothly, beta test for full deployment.

- where are all this fantastic opportunities after Barcelone and CR (3.4)

The Chinese, Vietnamese and the Turkey deal are the direct result of the MWC from last year as stated in the webinar. It takes around 6 months from initial discussion to contract.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.