SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Installed Base Growth Surges Beyond 25M Smartphones, page-47

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350

In answer to whether I am still holding tight the answer is yes but I am not in the same league as Nauv or Gold.

From a personal perspective I am overweight SYT but only double what I should hold for a spec stock. So I am not complaining about my losses other than it is annoying to see red when the rest of the portfolio is green.

As I have absolute faith in the technology and have a good grasp of the industry IMO, I have no concern about the SP and just keep topping up.

In hindsight I would have loved to have a lower holding cost but believe in the years to come this will be the platform of the future.

There are so many examples of the move to mobile, the rollout of the tech around IOT and Blockchain as but two examples, that need the CSP that IMO this is a no brainer.

I have always believed that Freeway and overpass were just the tool to establish a reason to justify global mobile access with third party telcos.

When established, it will be unique as a global independent non-telco specific mobile access point to connectivity to the internet. This will be the game changer and allow for the real conversion of all future applications to mobile and therefore allow for the growth of the connected future.

How else is the world going to meet the requirement for delivering and receiving data on a global basis and across country boundaries easily and without continual reprogramming or adjustments at the individual telco level and avoid repeated coverage loss?

How does a driverless car receive instructions to pick up in remote or regional locations for example? It would move to an area where there is ANY mobile coverage and wait for instructions. It would be a long drive if it were looking for Optus cover in the bush or wifi access for example. How does a fridge receive software updates where there is no wifi access or the customer doesn't bother to set up access?

I still believe the market doesn't get it much to the same extent that they didn't understand the Lithium market, in 2015, marijuana in 2016 and Cobalt last year.

I was early then and unfortunately doubted myself at great cost by taking profits early.

However I am not all in but if I could only invest in one stock for my kids (who have a long investment time horizon) this is the one.

All just my opinion.
    Last edited by Pizzas4: 12/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.