SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Installed Base Growth Surges Beyond 25M Smartphones, page-66

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I suppose it depends which large sell of you are referring to? If you are referring to the major sell off after the 52 week high where we would be seeing considerable profit taking as well as accumulation due to stop loss triggers? It was easy to see that the day it was dumped, it was on a public holiday period with people not looking at the markets. The stock was dumped on the high to sub 5c on very high volume for the stock (between 50-100 Million a day).

If you are referring to recently - it depends on what you consider large volume i suppose. I personally would consider high volume to be anything above 20 Million shares traded in a single day for SYT. Based on my analogy, we have only hit past 20 million or even close to that on 10 days in the last 3-4 months. Everything else is pretty low volume. In fact, the dip from 2.3 was the largest trading day as a result of the CR which was around 25Million and since then, has been considerable low volume to the tune of 5Million or less.

Relist to SYT high:

sytdrop1.PNG

SYT Current:

sytdrop2.PNG

You can see a clear difference in the volume of trading and what some would consider high volume to low volume.

As i said, the CEO ramp up of revenue and the perceived value of the deals we have, have not fully transpired yet, shifting the as the CEO states, "inflection point", of significant revenue generation further down the track.

People have been impatient or have found better trading opportunities in the short term waiting to get back in.

We have global deployment about to occur and new product releases coming soon also. There is great news on the horizon which should re interest the market again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.