SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Investor Presentation-SYT.AX, page-113

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Recall watching lots of ants all scampering over the ground from their nest to their food supply? Looks like a bloody big mad race, disorganized, random, and very hectic. On closer inspection, you can pick out a few that seem to be on a straight path, but on the whole, 'organized' chaos. How many ants bump heads? Some go right off the track like they are lost. That's what us retailers on Syntonic remind me of when I read the threads.

Could you imagine if all the ants were fitted with GPS and navigation systems, much like our soon to be driverless cars? Suddenly you would have nice rows of ants in brilliant formation, all marching down the highway without an incident. Probably more boring, but likely more effective. But nature was not intended that way and prefers to find its own path.

What's the bet that in X amount of years, all our own cars will drive like electrified ants and our grand kids will look back at how their grandparents drove their cars, and compare us to the way we view our own great, great grandparents use of the horse and cart. "What,' they manually drove their cars! How archaic!"

If Autopilot Car company listed today based on these predictions, would you buy shares? The thread would be like the typical ant nest.

From our own thread, there are some points that are clear, and these could do with some expansion:

•  financials are absolutely necessary. Dataflex probably offers the best chance of 'good' financials initially   as Freeway is still quite embryonic. We have an Autopilot Car company moment here. We know its going to happen in the future, but present financials don't reflect our ambitious dreams. Retailer   investors have to learn that it is rare on a stock that has enormous potential that your dreams will   always be ahead of reality. Don't lose sight of your dream, but view it through present reality.  

•  Freeway's growth will be like Autopilot Car Company's growth. At first, you have the old system of   manually driven cars, and then a few autopilots appear, and slowly it catches on and everyone says, how cool, I want one. Suddenly everyone is buying one. Freeway uptake will be like Henry Fords introduction of the assembly line. At first, the cars under construction stayed in the one place and the mechanics moved between cars. Then this order was reversed and production sky rocketed! Exponential growth is also amazing.

The number of smart phone users in SE Asia and Sth America will provide for a fantastic base for exponential growth. The Pokermon Go phenomena is probably the best advertisement that Freeway could receive now, even if it is not in Freeway's primary market. But if a similar deal is done in SE Asia with PG and it is still running hot, then it will just add steroids to the exponential growth. That is if countries like China don't ban PG in fear of the crowds it gathers, like a Falun Gong meeting.

Syntonic's growth is as good as guaranteed, just like the driverless car scenario is, although SYT is further ahead and launching off the assembly line, and its data usage model has just been switched to a Henry Ford model.

Don't be like ants, unless of course you can don a GPS and nav system. But then again, ants weren't made for technology, so I expect that nature will take its course on this thread.

Great work @Chad3110 and @Last of the Mohicans and others

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.