SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I have been looking through the threads here, long term holders...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46

I have been looking through the threads here, long term holders will be be in a capital loss position nothing new, at a guess i am sure they all realise this and are aware of the danger of investing in startup companies listed on the ASX. I can not understand non holders who spend so much time condemning a stock they don't hold. Many years ago an old friend said why do you work you earn $50.00 a week more than I do on unemployment, these posters remind me of this man's point of view, seeing only here and now is a losers perception, we can see the work going on within Syntonic we see the company adapting to change that's not failure thats progress. I work for a company who cleaned swimming pools and yards 10 years later we now have well over 100 pieces of plant ranging from $50,000 to $1,100,000 we don't clean yards or pools now, company's need to start somewhere during our growth if we were listed on the ASX these same fools would be spruiking the same garbage. A positive spin would be we outgrew our routes we did not fail we grew up. Give Syntonic time to grow up the CEO's of this company have earned their respect in their business circle unlike the no name posters here on hot copper. DYOR make your own choices and live and grow with those consequences good luck all.           

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.