SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I'm not relying on revenue predictions to date. They will only...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I'm not relying on revenue predictions to date. They will only become more accurate once we get consistent revenue coming in and then the actual revenue results will count for much more than any prediction.

Increasing revenue is on the way. By how much is the unanswered question. Past predictions have been over enthusiastic and they have failed to meet expectations which has led many to be pessimistic at this stage.

We do expect the Zenvia revenue to add about $2 million a quarter which on paper looks very promising. However the current business acquisition shows only a small margin. That said, it is a significant boost to cash flow and one would expect our management team to increase the revenue and improve the margins with their expertise and new product choices for customers.

The Zenvia revenue will hide the main business revenue unless it is report separately. We shall see when the quarterly comes out in about 3 weeks. Either way, over the next two quarters, the market will see a significant increase in revenue over past results. It will then be question of whether the market focuses on revenue verses margin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.