SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I contacted IR and asked a few questions: "Dear IR, I have been...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I contacted IR and asked a few questions:

"Dear IR,
    I have been invested in Syntonic since September 2016. I think your products are excellent and I particularly can’t wait to get my hands on the traveller app in Australia.
    I am just a little concerned about the halving of the forecasted Freeway revenue as compared to the previous Investor Presentation. Could you please explain why this has happened? Is it because of a lack of interest by carriers? Could you also explain why this information was not delivered in a separate, market sensitive announcement?
    I look forward to your response.
    Sincerely,"

Their response (took 12 hours):

"Dear Mr,
    Many thanks for your ongoing support as a long-term shareholder.
    The figures outlined on slide 13 of the recent investor presentation refer only to the revenue opportunity per telco. They are not a revenue forecast from Syntonic, which has never issued revenue forecasts.
    The slide does, however, provide ranges of the opportunity that will broadly vary based on geography and full deployment.
    Syntonic remains confident that due to the groundwork achieved in FY18, FY19 will deliver more diversified sources of revenue which will contribute to greater revenue predictability and consistency for the Company.
    Best wishes,
    Syntonic Investor Relations
    "

Cheers,
    Rubi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.