SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Investor Presentation, page-15

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    The company hasn't had a Q&A in nearly 6 month's it was meant to happen straight after the release of the September quarterly report.

We now have 2 presentations inside 2 months, a time period when little new news has been announced, yet at other times updated or new presentations have been over 7 months apart, during which time multiple new events took place.

The last time we had 2 presentation this close together was last year when they sprung the A$5M placing at a massive discount on us.

It was only a week after the 2nd presentation (27th Nov 2017) was released that they carried out the placing. Given all the comments that went with it about the inability to raise funds before Feb if it went past mid December.

It won't surprise me in the least if we get news of a placing in the next 10 days. At what price 0.7 cents / 0.6 cents ? which will mean horrendous dilution to existing shareholders.

They have no credibility as it is, if they do do a placing the flack will be enormous given all the earlier comments about no dilution because of Brazil, the market valuing the company completely wrongly etc.

Its the only possible reason I can see for them releasing this new presentation.

I'm sure there 3rd rate crap brokers are rubbing there hands at how much there going to screw us for this time round. They've already bagged millions from us.

The one new thing that no-one else has picked up on is slide 15 "Captive Web Portal" no idea what this revenue stream means or brings to the table, but its now an option.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.