SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

How about the time it takes for the industry to wake up & get...

1. 3,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    How about the time it takes for the industry to wake up & get the snowball rolling into an avalanche (avalanche = hockey stick revenue) i.e. Investor presentation yesterday for example - Carrier Economy vs App Economy Global Carrier Revenue (Billions USD)  App Economy Revenue (Billions USD) Checkout the blue columns vs. the black. It's a no brainer on the telecom side if they want to be innovative & increase revenue however its obviously going to take some time which is where the market gets antsy!. In the meantime that timing is what is impacting the SP. Its a brave new world....some of us will try to get in early to try & make a mozza .....sometimes it works sometimes the technology isn't quite there & companies fail. In this case I see the ultimate solution for carriers (with SYT technology ready & at the forefront) to participate & earn rather than letting other companies bypass them by using their infrastructure. It really seems simple to me....I could be wrong (I have before) however this solution really does seem to be a win win for all involved otherwise I'm not sure what carriers can do to improve their margin....or please point me to a better solution that will if I'm missing something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.