SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Investor Q&A Webinar Tue 15 January 2019, 11am AEDT, page-3

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Now before I say what I'm going to say, let me just say first of all I'm all for there being a Q&A I've been pushing it for 4 months now (and there should have been one in September) but …………………..

Why on earth would you have the Q&A just before the quarterly report is released ?

It makes no sense, everyone is going to be going on about revenue & they won't be fully able to answer the questions being asked.

They should Hold back on it (date wise ) until the report is out & everyone can talk about the recent numbers, so lets get the date moved to say the 29th or such like when there sure they'll have released the report & given us a couple of days to digest it.

We've waited 29 weeks for it I'm sure we can wait another 2 weeks as its in the best interests of long term shareholders.

Otherwise is going to be lip service & another disaster area where they tell us X about revenue and the report comes out with numbers that don't match the rhetoric & no-one can get proper answers for another 3 or 4 months.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.