SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Dear, I was just about to send IR@Syntonic a list of questions...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Dear,

I was just about to send IR@Syntonic a list of questions but stopped myself - I get upset easily - really shouldn't being a Syntonic shareholder...

I am trying to figure a more concise method of asking GG and Rahul to go back through their previous ASX releases and update on every point. I imagine this would be a time consuming task and something that they wouldn't do for a short Q and A.
    Can someone provide an easier way to formulate this question?
    I am trying to get the management of Syntonic to be more open and transparent with their communication - to keep us more informed about the progress or lack of, a revenue stream they are creating. I understand that not every avenue will lead to a profitable solution but I think they should be able to provide feedback in a timely manner if a profitable solution can't be found. Saying nothing, is not a way to keep shareholders interested.
    I have recently emailed IR when I learned about the latest CR inquiring if the director salaries reflect the current position of the company.
    My best question would be for GG and Rahul to rate their performance in key areas such as:
    Shareholder communication
    Shareholder value creation
    Revenue streams
    Any other key areas?
    Which areas do they see they may need to improve on?

Why should we invest in Syntonic? What timeframe would they use to see revenue that equals director fees? ( I do realise that timeframes are superfluous with the dynamic duo, but all of these would help us guage how 'honest' GG and Rahul are and are going to be).

So many questions, so little feedback.

Anyway, thank you for your time.
    Raindear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.