SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Investor Q&A Webinar Tue 15 January 2019, 11am AEDT, page-5

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @raindear

They told us before (in a Q&A) that they had listened to shareholders who wanted more communications & were going to do so - they've done the exact opposite.

We should be demanding monthly updates - including the amount of revenue billed for the previous month, this QAU number, total installation userbase number, so we can see if things are progressing or not.

Now some are going to argue that, this will take up some of Gary & Rahul's valuable time that should be used elsewhere in developing the business.

In the past, I'd have said that was a very good argument. Not any more.

They've repeatedly misinformed investors ( about extension of Freeway trials, no cap raise, A$1 Billion company, A$10 Billion company, hockey stick revenue growth, signed Dataflex revenue contracts by end of March 2018, no dilution because of Zenvia purchase, 50% future revenue downgrade on Verizon contract etc) we now want answers in a timely manner & that means monthly reports containing the above (I'm sure some of it can be delegated to others to do the background stuff) and yes if that means it slightly affects the business so be it.

As far as I'm concerned, its a small price to pay, compared to what's gone on before.

---------------------------
    PS they have a blog page & website they could use to keep us in the loop, but repeatedly refuse to do so.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.