SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I am invested to make money and make no apologies for that, If I...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I am invested to make money and make no apologies for that, If I believed truly SYT would fail I would sell in a heartbeat why cop a further loss, with that opinion why would I hold that just gambling. Anyone who can't see opportunities outside SYT to recoup a loss, need to look harder. We as humans are time poor so why stay invested for a complete loss of time and money. I my early investment days I would have lost patience here, I spent too much time looking at the profit and loss, and would lose sight of the company's potential, The SP is driven by by the market not by fact this is the speculative end of the market and very volatile until proven. We would like to have made our investment at the SP lowest price, I have had many investments sink 60% only to realize a profit with patience, in the beginning I lost just from my fear of a falling SP and panicked and sold only to see the market sentiment change and buy back in with a lower holding. BOT MXC PSF EDE SAS FBR A2M. I will hold SYT because I see a future here the SP is just a distraction I am not a trader no time. Have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.