SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

some late night musings.... It is a law of nature that for every...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    some late night musings....

It is a law of nature that for every force there is an equal and opposite force. I want to apply this to PSF's share price, especially its detainment at around the 50% Fib retracement these last 7 weeks.

Even though a law of physics, it is appropriate to apply it to human behaviour, as we all experience pulls and pushes in our lives and react in ways that make the law seem true for us; you shout at me and I'll shout back even louder ! Or, the more you hate me, the more I can love you in return (opposites) It seems that the physical law is just as apt in the humansphere.

Now trading is a human affair. I don't just mean that it is something that humans do, rather, I'm convinced that the strongest force in the market is human sentiment. This may be obvious to the more experienced, but I still think it goes largely unrecognized by many. We look to the FA and the TA, not realizing that sentiment is the driving force. It would explain why sometimes a stock may have fantastic fundamentals, but still do little. Likewise, a mediocre stock sometimes just reacts for no apparent reason. All human qualities. Sentiment is king in my book.

Then along comes little PSF. It has a potentially very big story and everyone knows it. It initially reacts and then settles firmly. Even a few days before a 'major' announcement, it hardly moves. Why? Because sometimes human sentiment is contained, and the stronger the need to explode, the stronger the containment, like the subconscious mind of a disturbed person.

PSF has attracted the minds of many, but few speak up. Notice no Hearts here, apart from some constructive criticism from @Freehold in the beginning.

Another way to say what I mean is: the quiet before the storm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.