ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14 Posts.
    This is not a silly question kramer. It’s one of the first anyone should be asking themselves before considering investing in such a situation.

The best I can do to help answer your question is by way of the following review of the 31 Dec 2015 set of audited financial accounts for PSF.

Pacific Ore is a mining company which, as at 31 December 2015, had three assets – 2% royalty net royalty income on revenue (net of costs) from use of its BioTech bacterial leaching technology [no royalties received to date], 40k of unlisted shares in Jayride Technology valued at $218k as at 31 Dec 2015, and an exploration tenement (pending grant) in WA.

Including cash-in-bank interest, PSF’s revenue for 2015 was $26k (all from interest) and it lost $140k during 2015, which equates to a loss of $0.03 per share (an increase on the previous year with no real likelihood of improving in the near future IMO). Aside from a small amount of exploration activity, no mining activities were carried out in 2014 and 2015.

Accumulated losses as at 31 Dec 2015 were $22m and growing each 6 month period. In short, PSF is, as a miner, a dead duck at this time (my opinion only).

Compare this to Syntonic’s potential revenue from their two products, DataFlex and Freeway. For reasons of length I will not go into either product here or the track record of Syntonic’s Directors or Advisors however have a look at some of the recent links posted concerning the current TeckKnow presentation.

There’s always risks in investing (or else there would be no returns!) so I’d recommend doing more research than just relying on what you read on HC – including what I might say - before investing your money anywhere. However if I was a PSF shareholder, which I am, I definitely know which way I’d be voting!

Anyone with better/more correct info please correct me.

To everyone, sorry to be a bore. Usual caveats apply, namely only invest what you can afford to lose. And remember that family and your health are the most important things in life.
    Last edited by Kohengi: 07/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.