SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic proposes to acquire Brazilian business unit, page-21

1. 1,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Well after many years of talking it up to investors they can finally expand into the Brazilian market. Pity they have had to buy themselves a seat at the table. Moreover, the need to buy another platform seems to undermine the glorious CSP significantly, wasn't it supposed to be the Swiss army knife of platforms?

This deal may not further dilute (funny how they mentioned that) now but it draws 980k out of the bank, bringing us one quarter closer to empty.

This has played out just as I speculated last week, cash will come from the kitty and (IMO) a CR will be just around the corner.

I just hope they make this business work because it has just raised the risk level significantly. We are talking about a business that cant even pay its own bills taking on the bills of another business. Moreover, they are buying a business in an emerging economy, which is highly corrupt. I mean its one thing to do business in Brazil, but buying a Brazilian entity....comon! GG must really trust the management of this company... or is he going to spend half the year in Rio running it?
    Last edited by Nighthawk10000: 18/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.