SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Syntonic Q&A Webinar-SYT.AX, page-116

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @Bodhi_Trader

Good find.

We need to understand more about this APK Downloader & it's owner.

Are they just another site for doing downloads? (competitor to Google in some way [maybe even Apple for IOS])

Or as I thought when I came across APK a number of days ago, a third party that interfaces in front of our app and when the download is done through them, we're going to have to pay them a bounty & possibly part of our revenue stream for each user?

That's the bit that worry's me.

----------------------------------------------
    They say 98 reviews but actually only have 15 ratings to make up Freeway's overall score & only 4 comments are visible.

Having over 5,000 downloads through them already is really great news (probably in just one or two days) as this could very well be one of the main source's of the significant jump in reviews (or the only one, we need more time to see when date changes & when the numbers are updated etc).

So there showing some of the same stuff regarding Freeway as Google does, as if some interaction on some of the numbers but not on others lets see if any of the reviews overlap or whether Syntonic comment back to this sites user reviews.

We have a lot to learn over the weekend I think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.