SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

personally I think that the market cap is potential alone as we...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,833 Posts.
    personally I think that the market cap is potential alone as we haven't heard any numbers yet except for the cancellation of the capital raise and 4 million in the bank. no one has any idea about financials yet and I think some are expecting not much. if the market cap took into account revenue whatever, the mc would be higher as one dataflex rival and the cheapest one is worth 300m and then we have to take into account freeway. so IMO at the moment I think it is just potential because that is all we have heard, e.g. how big the markets are for both, and we have also heard about other data in the investor presentation.

worst case senario we will have to wait till October which is 2 months away to hear financials but I think in the meantime we will start hearing more on the tata deals etc. personally I think we would be making money with tata in just agreements. if we wait till October as well and downloads pick up we might be in for a surprise, a bonus which would be nice. I think it will stay around 3c until financials great time to accumulate as impatient holders leave.

best case senario we hear financials tomorrow morning before trade so then the share price can get a move on.

next weeks Q&A will be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.