SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I have yet to make up my mind, to be honest. I was not able to...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    I have yet to make up my mind, to be honest. I was not able to attend the AGM so I have no idea how it went. I note the first strike on executive remuneration. The chairman's address seemed honest and reflective of the situation and need to change direction. I don't know if Gary or Rahul were there in person or by phone, or if they took any questions from shareholders. If anyone can share information in this regard, it would be appreciated.

I would like to see more information about how things are progressing with Fox Gol, and any other content providers. I hope we get something before the final closing date. Long term shareholders deserve something after all the management shortcomings.

It is good that the offer is underwritten, but when you deduct all the cash outflows from the settlement of the Obsidian note, short term loan, interest, fees to underwrite the deal and so forth, there is not much runway left ..... unless SYT is finally getting some decent cash inflows.

My concern is that when you look at the current bids of over 100m at 0.001, with an absolute truck load to be allocated at the same price in the offering, it is going to take some stellar news to get the share price though 0.002 and above. If the underwriter ends up with a bucket load, they will sit and sell and 0.002 forever.

Will sleep on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.