SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I’m never one to be spooked by the white noise of short term...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I’m never one to be spooked by the white noise of short term share price fluctuations but I do notice my confidence in the SYT announcements waning.

Dataflex clearly looks as healthy as the proverbial Norwegian Blue parrot, lying on its back and pining for the fjords from the bottom of its cage. And with every passing day, Atkay is looking more like a cross between a Paul Cosentino sleight of hand and a Cottingly fairy. Just my opinion that is.

Another opinion is that Alliance is in the same sorry state as the West Gate, the Tay and the Tacoma Narrows. That being it was constructed merely for aesthetics and actually collapsed a long time ago. Again, just my opinion.

Thanks to GG and his grin, each time I log on to HotCopper, I now have an ear worm of that awful 1980’s melody by Imagination, “Its just an illusion”. Please someone - make it go away.

Watch the video from the MWC and listen to GG’s voice.
    To me, thats the sound of someone who doesn’t even believe in their own story any more.

The only good news as far as I can tell; is that I actually don’t know what heck I’m talking about.
    Good of luck to everyone, I hope it works out for us.

Oh, and Gary - if we ever make a buck, please pay someone to proof read your announcements. Revenue Regeneration Platform? Really Gary, really?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.