SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I have to disagree. It's one thing to see things how it is right...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have to disagree. It's one thing to see things how it is right now but it is another thing to see how it can be, such is the case with Vietnam. Yes right now due to the cost of high data consumers tend to find wifi hotspots to binge on data on their smart phones.
    However Freeway offers bingeing on data via sponsored data without the need for wifi or logging into different passwords and hoping there is no limitation/restrictions or speed issues with the wifi, as I have encountered numerous times as I have spent a great deal of time in Vietnam.

Freeway is about to disrupt the way consumers consume mobile data and still be connected whilst roaming, especially since Vietnam is a big country with many houses and farmland in between cities ( Thanh Pho ). Given this option (Sponsored data - Free/sponsored data without costing end consumers a fortune) I think Vietnam is one country that is ripe to be a cash cow for Syntonic.

Some men see things as they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not. - Robert Kennedy
    Last edited by freekid29: 23/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.