SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I have travel extensively through Vietnam from South to Middle...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have travel extensively through Vietnam from South to Middle to the north both by road, air and sea. I have used the Vietnamese local SIM card for calls and data and have topped up frequently. I see your perspective but I still respectfully disagree. Habits can be changed within 30 days. Same argument use to rage on regarding consumers not embracing online shopping due to a need to change habit. Online shopping is now a 20 billion + industry just here in Australia of 22 million people. Population of 93 million people in Vietnam is a big number and big marketplace. Not one shoe fits all. SYT will carve out it's place in the market. True, affordable mobility can be achieved through sponsored data without needing Wifi, ie data is paid for by an advertiser. Now whatever package that will be presented to the end user will by determined by SYT and the marketing team. They would need to make it affordable and/or attractive to gain traction with the masses. I have no doubt that the SYT team have done extensive research into the Vietnam market before rolling out their products there.
    The other habit we can bank on is that consumers are using their mobile as entertainment devices ie watch videos, listen to music, social media and that is driving more data bingeing on mobile devices and given a choice to be able to roam without the need for wifi and is free/sponsored is so attractive and I have no doubt the masses will embrace it. Afterall SYT mission is to find a solution to help connect online those who cannot afford mobile data due to the high cost, so your argument actually answers why SYT will thrive.

These are just my humble opinion and I get that everyone is impatient and want things to happen yesterday, me included but reality is a vision we saw yesterday that we made happened today ...good luck all.
    Last edited by freekid29: 23/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.