SYR 1.45% 34.0¢ syrah resources limited

Ann: Syrah Achieves Significant Graphite Concentrate Upgrade-SYR.AX, page-14

1. 42,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    I have $4.52 as the immediate soft resistance that price needs to close above and today was the perfect opportunity. A bullish general market condition and some good new. Unfortunately it was met with selling on the price spike.

Check shortman short volume and the bears are not letting this one go just yet. In a way I can understand the logic. SYR has entered the most dangerous phase of its cycle, mine building which has the most -ve news impact from cost blowout to technical difficulties etc. This conditions apply to every Spec transforming to producer status.

If management can navigate through a problem free phase then LT holders will be rewarded. Graphite is still a very new to me so I am only using charts to plot the path to my fate with exposure. It has stood the test of time while its peers were collapsing so that is a good start.

The real level of $4.69 is where I eventually want to see price close above preferably weekly TF before I start contemplating averaging in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $351.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 33.0¢ $3.322M 9.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 151206 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 129874 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.