SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

I think we are still ll 3-5 years away before the share price...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

I think we are still ll 3-5 years away before the share price will really move when the demand should be there, but this is not long if the share price moves 200-300% as I think it will.

To clarify, the plant has two circuits, one for the fine flake graphite (~ 70% planned production) and the other for coarse flake graphite (~30% planned production).

In today’s announcement, the attrition cells for the fines circuit has been completed and operational. The commissioning of the coarse flake attrition cells is still continuing and they will update the market again soon once these are both online the efficiency of mine will change dramatically and also means they can provide broader product range requested.

There will be a September quarter update and Appendix 5B (essentially how much cash they have ) to be released in October the release date as yet is yet to be confirmed.

The price won't be likely to move much unless they announce more more uptake agreements and updated cashflow
    Based on the production rates of the 160-180 tonne they advised at last update this is very cheap share price. At that level profit should be circa 100M (annualized) on a company current worth circa 800K, with aims to triple production by 2025.

Given the amount of short selling sometimes 70% of all trades in a day being sold short the share price has done well to hold up at all but what has changed in retail shareholders have dropped form 26% to 19% so if they are trying to get retail investors to panic and sell its is working. This will eventually slow up short selling but they main thing they need is to make a profit that they promised 12mths ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.