SYR 12.5% 22.5¢ syrah resources limited

I hold very thin expectations that SYR will surprise on...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I hold very thin expectations that SYR will surprise on shipments when it reports on Q1. The best case is there is demonstration that a sensible level amount of tonnage got shipped out for Q1. I am happy to be proven wrong but the odds stake against them.

I looked at three East African based mine operations recently adjacent to Mozambique - all reported the common two drivers impacting their shipment delivery in Q1 .....1) commercial containerised shipments continue to face delays and deferrals; and 2) wet weather conditions impacting both mine and loading/unloading in East Africa.

And before some people here starts blaming SYR management to vent their frustration with market's reaction on SYR - please have some perspective that these are exogenous issues that simply cannot be navigated. These are not issues fairly used to judge management. If SYR was the odd miner that was reporting shipment problems in East Africa whilst many others in the region flourished in the same period - fair game to critically question management why ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.025(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $232.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.8¢ 20.0¢ $775.3K 3.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 421976 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.