SYR 0.00% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

Cartex, I support what your saving. Investors need to understand...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Cartex,

I support what your saving. Investors need to understand the graphite market and what you are reporting is correct. We as investors or potential investors do not know the market prices Syrah is currently selling at. Syrah keeps market prices confidential because no graphite buyers wants their supplier to report to the public the market prices they have agree to purchase at. What investors need to understand is the market prices are not what is published by Jr. Graphite Mining companies. Graphite buyers have lots of experience with the graphite market thus are able to get big discounts especially from new graphite mining companies that need to sell their capacity.

The concern investors fail to investigate is Syrah market cap. At today's share price Syrah is valued at A1.4 billion. Investors should be concerned that at today's market value Syrah is extremely over valued. Syrah will need to sell at least 80 to 90 % of it's annual capacity as battery anode graphite and they are many years away from both producing the graphite anode material in volumes (The plant in USA they plan to invest in will only have 10,000/mt of capacity) needed to support their current market value. At same time Syrah will need make sure the margins from these graphite anode sales support their market value.

This is why I believe Syrah has so many investors that are shorting the stock. These investors also believe Syrah is overvalued today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.390M 4.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 904701 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 360883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.